2-3 tbsp Ground Frankincense
2-4 drops Bayberry Oil
1-2 tbsp Ground Pine (its best to use fresh pine needles, if at all possible)
1-2 tbsp Crushed Wheat (optional)
3-4 tbsp Freshly ground Cinnamon (sticks of cinnamon are best to use, through the powdered version will do in a pinch)
3-4 tbsp Fresh ground Nutmeg (warning ... fresh ground nutmeg can be very volatile around open flame.)
- In a small to medium size bowl, add the Frankincense, Bayberry Oil, ground Pine.
- To the Frankincense, Bayberry Oil and Pine you can add the Wheat or not.
- Mix the first part together until it's well mixed.
- Once you've finished, add the freshly ground Cinnamon and Nutmeg to the mixture.
- Contine to mix until you get it as evenly mixed as you can.
- Once mixed, place in air tight jar, and store until you wish to use it.
- When ready to use, sprinkle some on to a piece of charcoal, burn and wait for the aroma to fill the room.
- Add as much as you need to keep the aroma going, for as long as needed.
Thank you to Nyx Wolfwalker